Friday, April 21, 2006

Chox


Such a beauty...I'm referring to the chocolate. Had the urge to eat some real, silky and rich chocolate after reading that article in Changi Express. So tempting. But I doubt I can go beyond 2. If I eat 5, that would be a world record, cos my chox level is extremely not high. Haha.

Don't know what I was doing last nite, I was so blur or exhausted that I actually forgot to pack my lecture notes in my bag. I should say it didn't even cross my mind that I'm supposed to bring them. Imagine having to copy all the stuff twice for all 3 sciences...all my fault lah, what to do.

Went to the sports day eventually. But didn't go sports complex, hid at some places, became momentary nomads, migrating from 1 place to another, crossing our fingers not to get caught or spotted. Luckily...Made it to the airport in the end. 2nd sis's flight was delayed anyway. On the way back, saw a SIA plane "strolling" on the flyover. It was really humongous. Too bad, my fingers were not fast enough to snap a pix of it. What a pity.

It rained just after I reached home.Heavy rain as usual. 2nd sis was so curious as to why it kept on raining these few days. Enlighten me if you can. I don't know the answer to her question. Went Cold Storage to "steal" a watermelon. So heavy. Just like the rain. By right, anyone in the right sense of mind wouldn't walk some distance to buy a large watermelon in such horrible weather. But we are some crazy people. Can't help. Haha.

Dinnertime.